9.01.2007

Oh, September

September arrives today...you can smell it in the air. Next will come the increased frequency of crisp and chilly mornings, your visible breath against the surrounding air, and a sudden need to dig out last year's sweaters.

Oh, how I will miss the summer. However, until the next one comes I'll be a busy grrrrrrl working on the things that make me happy...music...jewelry...and increasing quality time with my husband and my pets (two St. Bernards, a black cat and an orange tabby cat).

So, welcome to the Simply Wired Custom Jewelry blog. Here, you can get the dirt on my upcoming store (hopefully up and running within the next 30 days), view photos of my past, in progress, and upcoming creations, and occasionally read my nonsensical ramblings about things that will probably mean nothing to most (but oh, they'll be so fun!).

Enjoy yourself, and feel free to comment on anything you like.

No comments: