9.03.2007

Simply Wired Custom Jewelry Current Projects Update

So, in anticipation of getting ready to open my store on Etsy (http://www.simplywired.etsy.com/), I wanted to give viewers a sneak peak of what I've been working on. Finished pieces as well as works in progress can be viewed on http://www.flickr.com/photos/Simply_Wired. Note that items posted prior to today's date have already been sold and are no longer available. Also, in my opinion, some of them are still a little "bush league," but hey, I'd call it a decent effort for just starting this hobby approximately 19 months ago. I'm liking my most recent piece (not yet posted, but it will be on this page soon), as it reflects the colors of my kitchen...perhaps I will wear it as I bake pies until it sells! Hahahaaaaaa. Anyway, send some comments my way on Flickr if at all possible, and let me know what you think. And OH YEAH Christmas orders...the time is near. To ensure Christmas delivery, please let me know by September 30. If you're requesting a simpler piece, there may be some flexibility with the cutoff date, but I just want to be sure I have enough time to complete everything to make my customers happy.

Peace, love, and a bead on a wire,
Chelsea

No comments: