2.18.2008

Tagged Again

Hey there doodlesprouts...sorry in the delay in this post..but I was trying to think of seven things that people would care to read about! Haha.

Well, here goes another of those lists where you are "tagged" by another blogger, and you then have to list random items about yourself, and then tag seven other bloggers. The rules are as follows:


  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

  4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

As mentioned, doodlesprouts tagged me, so here are my not-so-interesting facts:

  1. I know how to tap dance.

  2. I am in a band.

  3. I have been to Ireland, and my trip, which was in 2006, was the first time I was ever out of the country and needed a passport (I went to Canada in '98, but they only required a driver's license back then).

  4. I love big dogs...I think most readers know that...and I'm currently the proud owner of two St. Bernards who weigh in at a grand total of about 340 lbs. When people ask me, "Why St. Bernards?" I say, "Because I can't have pet bears."

  5. Sort of in relation to item #2...I am a folksinger, but my musical tastes include a wide variety of different genres. For instance, I absolutely LOVE electronica, and once in a while you can see me jammin' out to old school hip-hop.

  6. My favorite color is purple. Not the pastel purple, but the deep, dark, mysterious purple.

  7. I was married in Las Vegas.

...and here are the lucky folks that I tagged. Hopefully they're not too angry with me. :0D

kieutiepie
FaerieRebecca
aromafields
anodynedesign
jgdesigns
BeckieKayDesigns
sallers

No comments: