2.12.2008

I Think I Love Mozy

Hello wonderful readers. I'm going to share with you my latest favorite web site/service--Mozy. Now, I have to say, I've known about it for quite some time, as the first time I heard of it was when I read it on Etsy for Everyone, courtesy of strumpfkunst.

What, you don't know what it is? Well, let me just tell you--it's an online backup service for your computer. If you need to back up more than 2GB of files on your computer(s) to a secure location, you can do it for the low cost of $4.95 per month (per computer). What? You don't have 2GB worth of files on your computer? Well then, guess what--Mozy is free! Yes, you heard me--free--if you're only storing up to 2GB. Unfortunately for me I have tons of music and tons of photos, so I had to opt for the pay-by-month option, but the peace of mind I'm going to get from it is well worth the investment.

So what are you waiting for? Go there now and get signed up. You will be so happy you did.

Nighty night!

p.s. Did you sign up for my Valentine Giveaway yet?

No comments: