10.08.2007

Improving the Etsy Shop, Part 2

As mentioned in yesterday's blog, I'm following a fellow Etsy blogger in her quest to help everyone improve their shop in 30 days. For me, today is Day 2, and the corresponding assignment is:

Update Your Shop Announcement

Since mine really isn't an update, I'll be creating mine. Hmmm...let's see. In a very small amount of text and real estate, I need to communicate to a potential buyer just how much they'll ROCK in my wares. I also want my potential customers to visit this blog and my Flickr page so they can see works in progress and get the general dirt on little ol' me. So, here goes my first attempt:

---------------------------------------

Making You Beautiful, One Wire Wrap at a Time

A special welcome to you, beautiful Etsy buyer. Here you will find wire jewelry that I've twisted and wrapped into wearable art, all by hand.

Browse my selection of necklaces, bracelets, and earrings for the perfect accessories to your wardrobe--the kind that you just can't find on major merchandisers' counter displays.

I also do custom work, so convo me and we can discuss your unique needs. I love to make things as wonderful as you are!

Updates and other Simply Wired Custom Jewelry happenings are available at http://simplywiredcustomjewelry.blogspot.com/. Photos of custom work and works in progress are available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/simply_wired.

---------------------------------------

So, there you have it. More to come...maybe later tonight. We'll see.

Lalalalala,

Chelsea

1 comment:

GwynnsGifts said...

I think that is a wonderful introduction. It sounds very inviting.