10.17.2007

Back in the Shop

Well, I've been doing that day job career thing since last weekend, and all week long. I traveled to D.C. for work...I left Sunday night, but Saturday was pretty much spent packing and preparing my house for house/dog/cat sitters. So, this weekend was generally shot as far as getting anything done Simply Wired-wise.

Check-in Sunday night was absolutely horrid. I stayed at a ratty hotel that had stains all over the floor and on the ottoman in my room. Let's not discuss these details any further. The coworker who I was traveling with called our admin assistant the next morning, and the wonderful chick that she is came to our rescue by getting us set up in an Embassy Suites [sigh of relief]. What we were trying to do with the original hotel was stay at a place where it was fairly close to our meeting site. We'll learn next time, as apparently the Embassy Suites is our company's hotel of choice. If you've never stayed there before, there's really, truly no need to stay anywhere else. Ever.

Anyway, next week things may slow down a bit, so I'll get back on track. Until then...keep on keepin' it real...

Chelsea

No comments: