11.15.2007

So Much Info to Share!

Greetings readers. Much info in the world of Simply Wired Custom Jewelry today.

The first piece I want to share is my latest Treasury, basically because I'm unable to put up any new photos due to my lack of a camera (see my last post). It's titled "Get REDdy for Holiday Shopping" and it includes links to some of my faves that are--you guessed it--red. Yum. You can get to it with this link...but hurry 'cause it's gonna expire in about one day.

Next in my news: the All Things Handmade blog. littleputbooks and schOOLLOcker sponsor this one, and I'm a volunteer. Here's why it's great: It houses lists and lists of sellers' Etsy Minis, grouped by category. Us volunteers read the blog on a daily basis, and check the comments, which is where sellers request to be listed. We then upload their Etsy Mini, and woo! They get some promotion on the site. Sound cool or what? I know it does, that's why you should go there now! For quick reference, if you'd like to know more information, jump to these links directly:

Currently, I'm curating the Music and the Zines & Comics categories. I've sent out a few requests, so I'm waiting for responses and comments. Feel free to visit and leave a comment if your products fit within one of those categories!

Wow. I think that's it for now. Check in often for updates that relate to new products that I'll be releasing in my shop; I hope to get pics up on my Flickr page this weekend. I also bought some wonderful holiday-esque packaging materials tonight from Michael's, so I'm looking forward to my next sale.

5 comments:

Paisley The Jackabee said...

Great info Chelsea. I just joined, thanks :-)

schoollocker said...

Perfect! Thanks so much for supporting & volunteering on the MiniBlog!

Simply Wired Custom Jewelry said...

No problem, schoollocker! It's fun promoting your site, which in turn helps to promote my own in a really easy way (every little bit helps). I also copied this blog on my IndiePublic page, too...hopefully it will attract some participants...

Cathy said...

love red as well well i'm in the mood!

the mini blog is looking great - i submitted my details too - thanks for all your hard work on it!

Victoria said...

Love the little pun in your "Get REDdy..." treasury title!