Greetings, dear readers.
Today's post comes with my May Giveaway announcement -- a wire wrapped ring! As an added bonus, the winner gets to pick which one she wants from the group of rings shown here.
From top to bottom, left to right, they include:
- Chalk turquoise (not yet titled)
- Float (jasper)
- Flora (unakite)
- Delicate (peach moonstone)
- Renewal (garnet)
- Peach moonstone (a little different than Delicate; not yet titled)
- Blush (rhodonite)
So, here's what to do:
- Leave a comment on my blog that includes your contact info (Etsy address, e-mail address, whatevah)
- Include in the comment what gemstone(s) you would like to have included in any future rings I create.
Have fun, folks, and thanks for participating! As usual, the fine print is listed below.
(oh...and psssst...when you're done here, head on over to Bonghi Natura's blog, where you can enter into a contest to win soap! One of my favorite things to shop for! Here's the link: http://bonghinatura.blogspot.com/2008/04/its-giveaway-time-again.html)
One entry per person. Winner will be announced before noon EST on May 17, 2008, and will have three days to contact me with their ring preference, size, and mailing address. If no response, another name will be drawn. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on May 16, 2008.