8.05.2008

Playing Catch Up

Good morning dear readers. This week's post brings a general update on the shopfront. I'm staying in the background a bit when it comes to promoting, as I have a number of custom orders to catch up with (at least six of them, to be exact). I hope to get back on track with those this week. I'm also in the process of making new creations for the fall, and reorganizing my store a little bit.

Look out for many a necklace coming your way, as well as matching earrings. Colors will include the soft, translucent shades of chalcedony -- greens and blues and pinks and lavenders -- plus bright, rich contrasting colors to set them off. I'll also be offering sets at discounted prices; when you buy items that coordinate, you can save some extra cash!

I plan to continue my exploration of metalsmithing, with hopes to have some more items by September; probably pendants. Finally come October, expect a rockin' sale to coordinate with my one-year anniversary as a seller on Etsy.

Have a great week, dear readers. I hope to post progress updates as I move along in completing these custom orders.

Smooches,
Chelsea

No comments: